Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Countertops in Kitchen

A few years ago we were canning.  After taking out the finished cooked cans, putting them on towels...we heard a pop.  We realized our countertop cracked.  It wasn't pretty. We definitely thought we had enough towels down to protect the countertop.  Well this year we did more canning, and the countertop cracked even more.  We were able to get some bids, and were able to get half the price we had budgeted for to have granite countertops.  I was so excited.

I took some before and after pictures.  There is a huge difference in the warmth of the kitchen.  The granite countertops definitely brings in all the colors in the kitchen.  I was able to also get a sink that doesn't stain.  My old sink would stain, and I everything I would use didn't work.  So all I can say is...I am sooo pleased with the outcome.  I love my kitchen!!


 Our kitchen before...


 The crack...it even goes farther but the camera didn't catch it all.

 My icky stained sink.

 My new granite counter top! :)

 My new sink that will not stain!



I love my new kitchen!

No comments: